Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Unnecessary Ranma - An End...

I do not own Ranma 1/2.

...

A/N: This ends the arc, hopefully most questions will have been answered. I'm not sure if I'll even continue this story after this, or do some other one, depends on how the reviews turn out for this arc.  So please review, if you like it, and want more in this "world" let me know, if you want something else, let me know. I do take requests if you PM me with access to nude photos of yourself! (>'')>

...

Still weakened, but conscious, Ranko grasped Saburina's hand, "Forget the sire. I want to find the one who drowned my mother."

Ryoga stood up and paced to the hospital room's door. He closed it, and walked back to Ranko. He spoke quietly, but what he said captured everyone's attention, "Ranko, I think its about time you know the truth."

Ranko held back the first biting comments that came to mind, and let Ryoga speak.

Ryoga sat down in a nearby chair, and began his tale, "We don't have much time, so I'll give you the abridged story. As you know, your father was cursed into transforming into a girl. Your mother eventually came to love both aspects of him. At the time I had a crush on your mother, and she rejected me. I sought a way to stop the pain I felt, and I came across an ancient ritual in my travels."

At this point, Ryoga's face transformed. It became angular, and his mouth gained a wicked set of fangs. Ranko gasped, "In the bathroom!"

Ryoga nodded, "The ritual allowed me to become a vampire. A real one, not just a minion. The price was that I lost my soul. My evil self decided to get revenge on Ranma. When I finally came back to Nerima, I came across Ranma, not knowing that he had been stripped of power and memory. I raped her, and took her to Tatewaki, and left her there."

Ranko could barely breathe as the story continued. Ryoga's face was filled with pain of the memories of what he did. He spoke again, "Your mother rescued Ranma, and by then he had been so violated by Kuno, that he had regained his memories. Akane could not face him, so she left. She came back when she found out she was pregnant with you, but it was too late. Ranma had committed suicide."

Ranko cried, "Mother said that he had died in battle."

Ryoga sighed, "I converted many people into vampires while I was here, eventually, Cologne, Shampoo's Great-Grandmother, realized what I was, and performed a ritual that gave me back my soul. Distraught over what I had done, I wandered the world for fourteen years, before finding my way back here."

Saburina chimed in, "That's when we started seeing you in the park."

Ryoga nodded, "It was there, when Ranma appeared to me. He said he had been in Hell, and had finally gained freedom to heaven. He said that something had followed him here to Earth, and that I was to protect Ranko."

Ranko gasped, "But I see my Dad all the time when I meditate! He teaches me things! Things only he could know!"

Ryoga shook his head, "I think, that what followed Ranma, is able to act like him. Mimic him somehow."

Ranko began crying again, and Saburina hugged her. Rite came around to stand in front of Ryoga, "So this thing has been attacking Ranko? Is it also responsible for the vampire attacks, and for Ms. Tendo's death?"

Ryoga nodded, "I think so. Whatever it is, it also took Shampoo."

Suddenly a slow methodical clap started from the shadows of the room. Everyone turned to see Ranma walking out of it, his cocky smile, ever present, "Good going Ryoga. You figured it all out with that thick skull of yours huh?"

Ryoga stood up quickly, putting himself between Ranma and Ranko, "What do you want?"

Ranma smiled, "To take over this world, and unfortunately, that waif of a girl is the only thing that could possibly stop me. So, tonight, I'm  going to execute her."

Rite boldly stepped forward, and punched Ranma, but the attack phased through Ranma, leaving Rite off balance, and crashing into the wall.

Screams started coming from somewhere in the hospital. Ryoga turned around and blasted the wall next to him. Rite had recovered, and helped Saburina out, while Ryoga grabbed Ranko and ran.

Ranma simply laughed, "Go ahead and run. There is nowhere you can hide!"

...

The headed to the Tendo Dojo. Saburina called ahead, letting Kasumi know what was happening. The had just arrived, and were resting while Kasumi finished packing essentials for their travel.

Ryoga grabbed his pack, and Rite called home, telling his parents he was going to stay at a friend's house for the night.

Saburina, did her best to keep Ranko calm. Ranko sat, shaking, "What caused all those screams? It's going to follow us, it will just keep following us."

Tofu appeared before Ranko and handed her a crystal. He knelt next to her, and spoke softly, "Ranko, look at this crystal, try to find an imperfection in it."

Ranko held the crystal in her hand, she calmed, and lost herself in the crystal. Saburina stood up shocked, "What's going on here?"

Tofu smiled, "I'm just calming her down, I need to perform some techniques on her so that she'll be able to fight when whatever is chasing you guys gets here and attacks."

"Hopefully we'll be long gone by then," Ryoga said, as he came out of his room, backpack in tow.

Rite showed up, handing a decorated dagger to Saburina. He held a book in his hand, "We'll help as well."

Kasumi arrived with Ranko's pack, she set it down next to the hypnotized girl, and waited for her husband, Tofu, to finish applying a series of complex pressure points to Ranko's skull and neck. When he finished, he took the crystal from Ranko, snapped her out of her trance.

...

They ran for most of the night. In the morning, they camped by a river. Sleep overtook them, and it was late afternoon by the time any of the group awoke. They were packing up, when one by one, they felt the presence of the towering demon.

He was eight feet tall, practically all muscle and sinew. He had sharp horns the jutted straight up off the top of his head. His skin was reddish gold, and he was naked. A large erect member hung between his legs like a suspension bridge, easily a foot long, and as thick as a fist. The tip opened up like a four sided snake head, with little bumps inside it. The demon had massive claws, each easily capable of flaying the skin of its victims.

Ryoga acted with out hesitation, releasing an energy blast at the creature. The attack forced the creature back a bit, but it seemed to shrug off the heavy weight. Saburina, channeled lightning through her dagger, the blast seared the creature's flesh where it struck, but left it otherwise unaffected.

Next to the demon Ranma laughed, "Paltry tricks will have no affect on him. You are all doomed."

...

Saburina lay unmoving on the ground, a sharp gash across her forehead. Rite's right shoulder was dislocated, and he was trying to drag her away from the battle, his spell book lay in tatters nearby. Further away, Ryoga was just recovering from being knocked out, and struggled to his feet.

Ranko, was using all her might to avoid the sharp claws of the demon, her shredded clothes lay in tatters throughout the field. Ranma just kept talking through out the fight, reminding her of all the times he touched her in her dreams.

Ryoga shouted, "Shut up! We'll win this yet!"

Ranma laughed, "I don't think you understand, I'll keep talking until I win, because there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Ranko was able to get some breathing room, her naked body had several cuts, that bled freely. Her body shook, pushed to its limits. The sun finished setting and the night absorbed the last heat off the air. The chill settled across Ranko's hot body, and she shivered.

The demon charged, roaring with its fanged mouth wide and layered. Ranko's knees gave out and she collapsed. She lifted her head, and faced her doom head-on. The demon suddenly was blasted back as several bullets shots rang through the air.

Confused, Ranko looked around to see her aunt Nabiki coming out of the woods, several military dressed men with automatic rifles with her. Wave after wave of bullets blasted into the demon, until it finally collapsed onto the ground.

Ranma screamed in rage and disappeared.

...

Akane's funeral was quiet. It was held in the dojo, with a shrine set up, showing her picture, the urn containing her remains behind the photo. Ryoga and Nabiki stayed to attend. Tatewaki stopped by to pay his respects, and managed to not do any perverted actions while there. Saburina and Rite showed up to support Ranko, who spent the day crying.

Mousse showed up, but stayed away from everyone. He did take the time to inform Ryoga of Shampoo's death, and left soon thereafter.

Ukyo traveled from her new home, along with Konatsu, they stayed only briefly, and Ukyo left a Ranma Special Okonomiyaki for Ranko.

...

The end.

...

A/N: If I did my job correctly, you have more questions you want answered, and you have some answered. If there are questions, please ask them in the reviews, this will help me decide to write more on this, or move to another story. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed.

...

Post scene:

Ryoga thrust deeply into the fifteen year old Ranko. His dick penetrated her deeply as she moaned into his neck. She sucked on his neck, and whispered, "Fuck me P-chan!"

...

No comments:

Post a Comment